Tuesday, September 18, 2007

There's always something...

I've been experiencing a lot of turbulence lately. Last week I had some time to think about my original priorities and how things had to change drastically. This living arrangement I have with my sister is not doing me any good anymore. The idea was to help each other out, I helped her with the bills until her husband got a job and in return I would have a place to keep my stuff and sometimes myself. I moved in with her last year so we could work on the house we were selling. That was a dark year, we grew up in that house, I knew that going back there would mess with me and it did, there we had a long and painfully serious talk about our relationship and our lives and decide to work on our differences. She did the grown-up thing and went looking for a place to buy, I wasn't really sure of what I wanted to do, that's when "the deal" happened. I always fall for this sort of thing, it sounds good at first, I get to come and go as I please and not to worry with any bureaucracy - that would be the best part - but there's always a trap somewhere in it. We moved in the new place last year in November and in December I went to Italy for three months. So, during that time it was great sharing a place with my sister and her psycho husband - 'cause I wasn't here! It's a wonder it lasted so long, now I have to carefully think about what I'm going to do next. I've seen a few places, nothing I really liked, not one good bathroom so far and that's very important to me. Then I thought about how I was planning to visit Patagonia before the whole thing thaws out. What's unfair about my living arrangements turning sour is that I really didn't want to rent a place I'm not going to use much... Anyway, the though of spending some time in Argentina crossed my mind. I found out about a school where you can learn Spanish and take tango classes both in Buenos Ayres and in Bariloche. Whatever I do I hope to be out of here by the end of the month. It's raining now, I just love the way it sounds...

No comments: